The banking & finance team offers a comprehensive range of services to lenders, borrowers, advisers and other relevant parties. The clients are leading banks, financial institutions, NBFCs, business houses and Individuals where we represent clients at various forums including the debt recovery tribunals, Delhi high Court and Supreme Court.
Keeping the spirit of the SARFESI Act (Securitization and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security interest Act 2002),
The firm has the expertise to handle various matters pertaining to:
- Banking Issues involving the SARFECI Act as well as the recovery of debts due to banks and financial institutions act
- Providing guidance to their clients in terms of debt related issues, securitization, borrowing, inter alia
- Representing clients in issues related to recoveries before various courts and tribunals
- Litigations on behalf of Banks and Other Financial Institutions including Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank etc.
- Debt Recovery Suits and drafting of various Petitions, Recovery Suits etc.
- Handling of various cases relating to disputes between the Bank and its customers, especially regarding property mortgaged by the customer.
- On the advisory panel of various companies