We work with new and established companies in the realm of company law, from advising and handling creation of new firms, strategic formations, mergers and dissolutions at a large corporate level, advise on commercial transactions as well as drafting internal and external contracts and advising international companies and MNC’s on a range of company related affairs.
Notable among our work is:
- Advisory and legal services towards establishing of a new enterprise within the Indian corporate system bound by necessary processes and legalities.
- Similar advisory and legal support for international firms and foreign investors setting up or extending businesses on Indian shores.
- Myriad commercial transactions such as licensing, franchising, joint venture, agency arrangements, leasing, service agreements, royalty, collaboration agreements, technical knowledge and related safety net or transfer - Assistance in obtaining basic and statutory permissions and regulatory sanctions for aiding in setting up new businesses – these include agencies such as Foreign Investment Promotion Board, Reserve Bank of India, Ministry of Industry, Ministry of Mines, Company Law Board, Department of Electricity, Ministry of Finance and clearances required for the hospitality industry, FSSAI support and so on.
- Dissolution of partnerships, winding up petitions and similar rendition of accounts cases.
- Drafting of HR-related contracts and other external contracts with vendors, partners, agencies and consultants - In addition, corporate advisory extends to enabling the client allowing him to take informed decisions in the realm of documentation, financial transactions, complex issues and corresponding risk mitigation along with necessary due diligence.
- Handling matters pertaining to mergers and acquisitions of companies.
- We also have proven expertise in corporate areas, exchange control regulation, investment structuring and corporate compliances.
- The firm assisted and advised many Indian and foreign investors and entrepreneurs in joint ventures and collaborations as well as establishing commercial relationship / contracts of diverse nature for franchisee distribution marketing network.